Bill Kenwright

Very likely. They might be cooking up some temporary role so he can be seen grinning in the background at the opening ceremony. Not mportant so long as he has no hands on the levers of power once his replacement is in post.

I think the delay is purely down to…

1) There has to be one member of the board/director at all time so by holding the fort on his own, he can show how truly committed he is e.g. a last selfless act
2) He did not want to go out with the rest of the mob….it’s more dramatic and he gets the spotlight this way
3) We are organising the interim appointments so it suited Bill and played into his theatrical agenda

The guy is actually pathetic.

This ‘48 hours’ thing is downright embarrassing. The ‘leadership’ of this club literally cannot do anything right. Any opportunity they have to shoot themselves in the foot, they take it.

1. Why publicly give themselves a 48 hour ‘deadline’ in the first place? They could have easily said ‘in the coming days’.

2. Having missed their self-imposed deadline, they’ve not made a further statement to acknowledge it.

What’s more, this sequence of events was entirely predictable - I think we all knew this would drag on longer than those 48 hours. We actually expect the most egregious incompetence and they always deliver it.

Not only are we an embarrassment on the pitch, we’re even worse off it. Absolute basket case joke of an organisation.

Brilliant letter to mosh from alltogethernow - proud to be a very small part of the movement and I thank them all for getting us together.

As for Chairman Bill - I really don’t understand what the hold up is. It can’t be about the BMD - the man can’t show his pasty grid at either Goodison or BMD ever again after what he’s done.

It’s probably much more straightforward than that - the greedy toad will be trying to screw as much cash out of moshiri for his shares.

I’m actually embarrassed for him. His last act as Chairman of this football club is to cling on for dear life after all his cronies have already sodded off. I’ll be seriously concerned about Moshiri’s leadership ability if he doesn’t sack him tomorrow, quite frankly.
I suspect that MSP want to come in, and during their initial period of getting involved, look effective and deliver what they promise.

Let the toxic blurt take a few more bad sentiments- everyone hates him anyway- it's his final use. Moshiri keeps his shares, keeps his head down and enjoys whatever positives MSP bring.

I'm happy for Bill to hang around and to enjoy our, hopefully, successful move to BMD.

I just don't want the current board, including Bill, steering, us through the next few years.

It's time to retire Bill. Graciously. Please.