Bill Kenwright

a fat old pinnokio
6fa43c93-a80d-4b70-bb58-4786fe7f3738_text.gif
I think the same. but he has blown that big time. Trust me he will never set foot inside everton again. he is done.

Really hope he comes out and blames the fans for us not signing anyone.

think it will be a tearjerking performance for the media tomorrow, "I even considered quitting last night, but Graeme and Denise talked me out of it" and all that crap, of course his buddies in the press and one poster on here will fall for it, you know Bill done his best happy clapper types. I hope Moshiri comes to his senses and jettisons this incompetent Chairman and board into space and then sells us, done with him too.

Look….BK has been here since the beginning of our fall from Grace and that direct chain of causation has remained unbroken so the Everton you see of today is down to one man’s influence directly or indirectly. However the people who own the club and who form the rest of the exec including last members who did not resign or were sacked for protest, also need to be shown in the same harsh light. The charges I am levelling are ones of conspiracy and collusion against him, Moshiri, Baxendale. Graeme Sharp I suspect is to the Board what Phil Neal was to Graham Taylor. It’s the triumvirate of the three main antagonists above that continually need protests against. Clean sweep in order I’m afraid.