Bill Kenwright

Will the stadium be finished if we're getting point deductions in the Championship for going into administration?
Well they haven't spent any money and had no intention of spending any...so we wouldn't really go into administration...the few assets we have at the club will be sold one after another...I am expecting profits next year that will be use to pay for the stadium.

Don’t forget the fake £1m remortgage the safety certificate sold off FF and his “terminal illness” which has lasted 10 years to my knowledge ?
Used £50M for Bear Stearns to pay off losses his 'stewardship of the club" ran up; used advanced years of the PL tv cash to do the same. Brought Green into the club to fleece us too.

He should be nowhere near this club.

You know what the mad thing is. If he was sat there on Saturday and we were 1-0 up, I think he'd get a standing ovation.
Na not anymore when he was complicit with throwing the fans under the bus, with that baseless accusation I think that opened a lot of fans eyes. Only the really stupid ultras are left and there is not enough. Let’s see the papers tomorrow

Used £50M for Bear Stearns to pay off losses his 'stewardship of the club" ran up; used advanced years of the PL tv cash to do the same. Brought Green into the club to fleece us too.

He should be nowhere near this club.

He's always put himself first.

I get the sense he's seen the writing on the wall for him, and has churlishly decided to burn it down. If he can't run it nobody else can. A really awful human being.

I know a lot of people didn't like Benitez, or Allardyce, or many others, but I'd have all of them multiple times over compared to Kenwright. An awful person.

I get the sense he's seen the writing on the wall for him, and has churlishly decided to burn it down. If he can't run it nobody else can. A really awful human being.

I know a lot of people didn't like Benitez, or Allardyce, or many others, but I'd have all of them multiple times over compared to Kenwright. An awful person.
Exactly. An egotistical sociopath. Merseyside's own Donald Trump.

Put the blocks on the Kings Dock
Stood in the way of major investment for years
Sold the club season ticket sales to Bear Stearns
Sold Rooney for buttons
Tried to get us into the Tescodome
Brought a lunatic into the club to finally destroy us

His legacy is appalling. Without question the single biggest blight on Everton FC in their whole 145 year history.

He brought in the only person who would let him stay in charge, which makes someone a complete charlatan. You wonder how many credible, decent people got knocked back as he inserted that almost impossible clause in?

What I'd add in is also this. And forgive me, but I'm not too bothered about the niceties, or the political correct stuff, but he has stood by and watched the club have money put through it from the sources it has and said nothing. And look all cash in football to a greater or lesser degree is pretty murky, but he sets himself up as a man of the people, decent guy, all that nonsense, and he stood by and ignored that just because he got what he wanted. And that wasn't a successful Everton either, that was him to remain in charge.

All those years ago: if Gregg had won that battle with the liar and the club had got the investment for the Kings Dock we'd have had a massive investor in here at least 15 years ago. We'd have got the Maktoums probably.