Bill Kenwright

That’s another thing, people saying how useless he is, but apparently sold his shares at a massive profit to Moshiri whilst retaining complete control at the same time. That’s like selling your house but convincing the buyer to let you continue living in it. That’s genius stuff, talent we should be retaining!
? snake oil salesmen are still snake oil salesmen

We are currently joint bottom of the league!

That’s another thing, people saying how useless he is, but apparently sold his shares at a massive profit to Moshiri whilst retaining complete control at the same time. That’s like selling your house but convincing the buyer to let you continue living in it. That’s genius stuff, talent we should be retaining!

Ahh you're taking the p.

? snake oil salesmen are still snake oil salesmen

We are currently joint bottom of the league!
It does feel like the twighlight zone sometimes. How this guy has even still got a mixed response baffles me - journalists have shown a little movement away from the arse kissing but not anywhere near enough but generally the mind boggles. 33 bloody years on the board. Even if he’d have been moderately successful I’d have thought the length of tenure alone was weird. He’s like the Josef Fritzl of owner/chairman. Once he goes we may get out of the basement and see the light

Just thinking back over the years at the garbage that’s come out of this man’s mouth and it got me wondering… What’s everyone’s favourite Boys Pen Bill one liner?

“Ringfenced” Kings Dock money that never was

“Not even for £50m” Before selling Rooney for peanuts

“They’re taking our boy” Crying down the phone to his elderly mother while Sir Alex Ferguson looks on in utter disbelief

“Watch this space” When quizzed on signing Moutinho

“What a manager” After Martinez won for the first time in weeks

“The money will be in the bank on Monday morning “ FSF, we’re still waiting

“Goodison will soon fail its safety certificate” It still hasn’t

“24/7 search for investment” Actually he meant a search for someone stupid enough to keep him around

“You’ve had good times” Lol

“Bad times” Clearly a smug dig at the criticism from the comment above

“What would the Everton board do because they always seem to get it right” Blatant lie or wind-up… Unsure which

Just thinking back over the years at the garbage that’s come out of this man’s mouth and it got me wondering… What’s everyone’s favourite Boys Pen Bill one liner?

“They’re taking our boy” Crying down the phone to his elderly mother while Sir Alex Ferguson looks on in utter disbelief

“24/7 search for investment” Actually he meant a search for someone stupid enough to keep him around

“What would the Everton board do because they always seem to get it right” Blatant lie or wind-up… Unsure which
‘What a manager’ for me.. I knew he was a wrong un there and then. Poor old Bobby clocked it standing next to him at the time too. The uncomfortable body language arising from BK’s insincerity was plain as day.

Has to be "the money is ringfenced" as that was the first truly big one and set the precedent for everyone that followed.

When it turned out to be horse manure was the moment that me, and I think most of us, began to see through this man and turned against him, such was the level of disappointment that KD had fallen through.

He's clearly been asked to post that.

(1) Richarlison was worth far more than we obtained.

(2) Gordon was sold for that fee because Newcastle are flush with cash and have no P&S issues.

Hardly Gordon Gekko level negotiation tactics Azul, is it?

Nor is it clever asking journalists posting this stuff on your behalf (is it Bill?)
2 bench warmers , £105 million. Good business in my book.