Bill Kenwright

It really is difficult to understand now why he's feared so much.

It's over for him and has been since headlock-gate.

Please anyone who thinks that's not true highlight what he's done since that point at the club.
I'd hazard a guess at a few trip wires along the way. I agree he's done, I also agree he's no Kaiser Soze, but he's a snide of a man and bitter to boot. The disdain he has displayed towards Evertonians over the years is well documented.
I'd hazard he'll have one last hurrah to leave his 'mark' before he bows out.
He's got his money, now he can GTF.

I'd hazard a guess at a few trip wires along the way. I agree he's done, I also agree he's no Kaiser Soze, but he's a snide of a man and bitter to boot. The disdain he has displayed towards Evertonians over the years is well documented.
I'd hazard he'll have one last hurrah to leave his 'mark' before he bows out.
He's got his money, now he can GTF.
He's nowhere near the top of the list of our worries.

He is the reason we kept Ferguson and Unsworth involved for so long. I don’t even have a strong opinion on either but not allowing managers to bring in their own staffs is a huge problem. I hope he has no influence under future management aka 777 or whoever. Just my opinion

Also add Rooney’s bum drink driving arse was assuredly under his influence. Another awful decision

Right at this moment I agree he’s had no say for the last six months or so but he’s also been the figurehead for our longest trophy-less period in history taking us from literally winning leagues as he got appointed to the board to three final day relegation scraps and many more horrific seasons.

I’m 35 years old in two weeks and I’ve no memory of us ever winning a thing and this man has been the only present throughout that dire period.

I will be delighted when it’s confirmed he is no longer involved in the club at any level.

He might be here for a bit longer sadly.

Mr Kenwright, what is it you can bring to this club?
‘Good times. I brought Moyes on board (even though I actually wanted Curbishley) and good times. And also I spoke well at stuff involving the 97 but mostly, good times’.
Don’t call us, we won’t call you either.

He is the reason we kept Ferguson and Unsworth involved for so long. I don’t even have a strong opinion on either but not allowing managers to bring in their own staffs is a huge problem. I hope he has no influence under future management aka 777 or whoever. Just my opinion

Also add Rooney’s bum drink driving arse was assuredly under his influence. Another awful decision
Yes. But that was then and this is now.

Right at this moment I agree he’s had no say for the last six months or so but he’s also been the figurehead for our longest trophy-less period in history taking us from literally winning leagues as he got appointed to the board to three final day relegation scraps and many more horrific seasons.

I’m 35 years old in two weeks and I’ve no memory of us ever winning a thing and this man has been the only present throughout that dire period.

I will be delighted when it’s confirmed he is no longer involved in the club at any level.
So will I.

He's gone if this takeover goes through.