Bill Kenwright

I think this move, if it actually does happen, will see us relegated. We are the worst run club in the Premier League and we are now doubling down on the people taking the decisions. Moshiri was a menace as owner, now he is on the board.
I can’t see any player worth his salt wanting to commit his future to Everton, we are committing hari kari in full view of the football public.

No intention of joining any boycott, I will be there [Poor language removed] or bust. Your vision of a virtually empty stadium is frankly ludicrous in the real world, outside social media "dialogue " of course.
ye i think most of the people boycotting would probably prefer if you went the match aswell some things just aren’t worth it

1687528426314.png

The only way this makes any semblance of sense is if we’re basically coordinating a slapped wrist scenario with the PL where they give us a stern telling off over FFP, BK takes the fall and is dismissed for his role in leading us astray.

A few extra bob in Bill’s leaving card and a line under the whole debacle.

Highly unlikely, of course. Moshiri’s just a massively incompetent bell.

I am actually staggered by it, my lad came down and said you seen this Dad, both in utter disbelief over it.

I'm defo happy to get into a proper targeted protest of some sort, Goodison is a bit of a trek but London is defo doable but I do wonder if we need a strategy that is different, quite what that is I'm not sure but I will be giving it some thought to be fair, @AndyC any thoughts fella?

It just cant continue like this.

I fear this coming season is our last in top flight now, as we have no sign of any progress after last and last was proper catastrophe.

Gutted and Sad to be honest!
To be honest mate, I am at a loss in the wake of these announcements.

Moshiri clearly doesn’t pay any notice to the strength of feeling from the majority of fans towards Kenwright.

I am even more bemused that MSP, Bell and Downing appear to have agreed to or failed to argue anything like strongly enough against the retention in any capacity of Kenwright.

And given the support Moshiri had previously given publicly to messrs Barrett-Baxendale, Ingles and Sharp, and the gushing eulogy about them having worked tirelessly etc etc… why were their resignations accepted, seemingly with no known effort to dissuade them ??

Furthermore, it makes me wonder about how much today’s announcements are potentially related to the allegations that prompted Carlo Ancelotti to take out an action 🤔🤔

To be honest mate, I am at a loss in the wake of these announcements.

Moshiri clearly doesn’t pay any notice to the strength of feeling from the majority of fans towards Kenwright.

I am even more bemused that MSP, Bell and Downing appear to have agreed to or failed to argue anything like strongly enough against the retention in any capacity of Kenwright.

And given the support Moshiri had previously given publicly to messrs Barrett-Baxendale, Ingles and Sharp, and the gushing eulogy about them having worked tirelessly etc etc… why were their resignations accepted, seemingly with no known effort to dissuade them ??

Furthermore, it makes me wonder about how much today’s announcements are potentially related to the allegations that prompted Carlo Ancelotti to take out an action 🤔🤔

I’m shocked that the man who appointed Rafael Benitez as Everton manager didn’t listen to the fans. Enough of the “open letters” now. Enough of the “please Farhad, listen and learn, please please three bags full Farhad” crap. Get him out.

The club (the owner/chairman specifically) as opposed to the other stakeholders deserve the relegation and playing the first game in BMD in the championship that this decision will guarantee.