Bill Kenwright

To be honest mate. Your post is provides more evidence, then not. But it is quantum mechanics as you say, both unknown things can be true.

We didn't spend anything so we don't know if we even had a budget. If we didn't have a budget to make signings, then nothing else really matters.

My opinion is that fan protests have had no impact on recruitment or team performances. We were actually worse earlier in the season before the fans starting to make their voices heard.

We need to do something don’t we, the situation is just farcical.
I am actually staggered by it, my lad came down and said you seen this Dad, both in utter disbelief over it.

I'm defo happy to get into a proper targeted protest of some sort, Goodison is a bit of a trek but London is defo doable but I do wonder if we need a strategy that is different, quite what that is I'm not sure but I will be giving it some thought to be fair, @AndyC any thoughts fella?

It just cant continue like this.

I fear this coming season is our last in top flight now, as we have no sign of any progress after last and last was proper catastrophe.

Gutted and Sad to be honest!

Just an observation, but he’s said he will stay in place “during the transition”.

This makes it sound like a short term measure whilst the new board have been bedded in.

Provided that it is this, it has logic behind it
don’t believe a word these say mate i remeber kenwright saying his doctor won’t let him do this for many more years , that must be easily a decade ago !

We didn't spend anything so we don't know if we even had a budget. If we didn't have a budget to make signings, then nothing else really matters.

My opinion is that fan protests have had no impact on recruitment or team performances. We were actually worse earlier in the season before the fans starting to make their voices heard.

We had deals pending and players literally walked out of the club and got on a train and went to a different club.

Social media footage of players being chased the road and cones being thrown in front of their cars to be made stop, so abuse could be thrown at them - two weeks later that player wasn’t at the club.

Players we had bids accepted for going to Southampton and Boutmouth over us.

But you’re right there is no evidence that the chaos had any impact and probably was all just a coincidence. ;)

@AndyC Now poll has closed - just captured for ref in case you wanted to discuss on your podcast;

1687525489463.png

We had deals pending and players literally walked out of the club and got on a train and went to a different club.

Social media footage of players being chased the road and cones being thrown in front of their cars to be made stop, so abuse could be thrown Sat them - two weeks later that player wasn’t at the club.

Players we had bid accepted for going to Southampton and Boutmouth over us.

But you’re right there is no evidence that the chaos had ann impact and probably was all just a coincidence. ;)

But what's your suggestions for this alternative escalated form of protest, as currently you just come across as deriding those who have made some effort at a moment where majority are riled up yet again by our stupid club

But what's your suggestions for this alternative escalated form of protest, as currently you just come across as deriding those who have made some effort at a moment where majority are riled up yet again by our stupid club
I as a season ticket holder am prepared to boycott the first game and let the world see how this board has lost the fans.
A virtually empty stadium is a clear sign.
There were no fans during covid so I’m sure the players won’t actually mind.

Social media footage of players being chased the road and cones being thrown in front of their cars to be made stop, so abuse could be thrown at them - two weeks later that player wasn’t at the club.

Players we had bids accepted for going to Southampton and Boutmouth over us.

But you’re right there is no evidence that the chaos had any impact and probably was all just a coincidence. ;)
The only player I remember us being strongly linked with was a loan move for Danjuma. He might have decided to go elsewhere because of our managerial situation, but equally might have chosen Spurs anyway because they are a better side. I guess we'll never know for sure.

Who did we have bids accepted for?

You are correct Tim.

Inappropriate Language
I as a season ticket holder am prepared to boycott the first game and let the world see how this board has lost the fans.
A virtually empty stadium is a clear sign.
There were no fans during covid so I’m sure the players won’t actually mind.
No intention of joining any boycott, I will be there [Poor language removed] or bust. Your vision of a virtually empty stadium is frankly ludicrous in the real world, outside social media "dialogue " of course.