Bill Kenwright

The end of June seems to the timeframe for change. End of the financial year and time in between to sort out all of the legalities and requirements to appoint a new Chair and board.

Given we didn't know for sure what league we would be in until a few days ago, if it takes another few weeks and we get good people in, then it's fine by me.

Don't think it can go on any longer than that though, Dyche and Thelwell need clarity on what they are able to do and time to do it.
There's nothing stopping Moshiri appointing an interim Chair and CEO.

1_daviesdcl_edit_50088807380734.jpg

The end of June seems to the timeframe for change. End of the financial year and time in between to sort out all of the legalities and requirements to appoint a new Chair and board.

Given we didn't know for sure what league we would be in until a few days ago, if it takes another few weeks and we get good people in, then it's fine by me.

Don't think it can go on any longer than that though, Dyche and Thelwell need clarity on what they are able to do and time to do it.
We can’t wait until the end of June, change has to happen immediately, or at least communicate a plan showing what’s going to come. We really don’t have a few weeks to spare.

That’s another month of the window down the drain, when we need an aligned plan on and off the pitch - hopefully Dyche and Thelwell (mostly Dyche as he’s not been part of the pantomime for too long) will seek the clarity they need and get things moving, aligned with whatever the fans do.

It was bad enough hearing from Dyche that he doesn’t know what budget he’s working with (I get survival was key in determining that) but the lack of forward planning is what has crippled us for so long, and it seems that nothing has changed in that regard, all the while the putrid stench of Kenwright still infests the club.

Kenwright and his cronies are completely finished at this club - the sooner they go the better, and whoever attends the march on Saturday should be applauded for doing something/anything - Chairman Bill wants us to forget about it all so he can cut the ribbon on BMD.

We can’t wait until the end of June, change has to happen immediately, or at least communicate a plan showing what’s going to come. We really don’t have a few weeks to spare.

That’s another month of the window down the drain, when we need an aligned plan on and off the pitch - hopefully Dyche and Thelwell (mostly Dyche as he’s not been part of the pantomime for too long) will seek the clarity they need and get things moving, aligned with whatever the fans do.

It was bad enough hearing from Dyche that he doesn’t know what budget he’s working with (I get survival was key in determining that) but the lack of forward planning is what has crippled us for so long, and it seems that nothing has changed in that regard, all the while the putrid stench of Kenwright still infests the club.

Kenwright and his cronies are completely finished at this club - the sooner they go the better, and whoever attends the march on Saturday should be applauded for doing something/anything - Chairman Bill wants us to forget about it all so he can cut the ribbon on BMD.
I agree with all that but it looks like we'll have to wait a couple of weeks.
There has to be a minimum of three directors and if replacements are lined up but not yet ready to be appointed, we'll have to wait.
I'd imagine that news would come soon after any formal confirmation of investment by MSP is announced.
It's rotten, and every day of no news is harmful to us, but that seems to be the way things are shaping up.

I agree with all that but it looks like we'll have to wait a couple of weeks.
There has to be a minimum of three directors and if replacements are lined up but not yet ready to be appointed, we'll have to wait.
I'd imagine that news would come soon after any formal confirmation of investment by MSP is announced.
It's rotten, and every day of no news is harmful to us, but that seems to be the way things are shaping up.
I think this is spot on, sadly but rightly so, we wanted immediate action but it looks like we need to be more patient, at a time when i believe most fans have been more than patient.

I've never despised a guy so much. He actually smirks at the demise of Everton. It has always been intentional, I'm convinced. And his theatrical "love" for the club is blatant pretence to me and over the years he's been literally mocking us which worked among all the ignorant ones who trusted him. You can to feel a tangible darkness from his remaining presence. Once he's gone, the turnaround well go through will be amazing. Newcastle a prime example.

“He won’t be there at the beginning of the season.”

A very simple - and more honest - modifier would be preferential:

“I don’t think he’ll be there at the beginning of the season.”

But maybe he likes an Internet pile-on when an opinion is presented as a fact and then it doesn’t happen.

To each their own. 🤷‍♂️
i think mylekelnko is crap , doesn’t have the same impact as mykelenko is crap