Bill Kenwright

I have been asked to give Bill a break, he is not well on a number of fronts apparently. Every Everton fan under 40 must feel ill with the torment these poor buggers have had from Kenwrong.

I saw good times, Big Bob, Dave Thomas. Just remember Bally and the 70 team, then the glory days. I am lucky and its many of my age who got lazy after the 95 cup win and let the rot set in with no argument.

I couldn't give a hoot about this greedy man who has had us over. Time to go Billy Boy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he stays on in some capacity. A Life Presidency role or something. I’d rather he went completely away from the club and I don’t trust them at all with what’s going on because I suspect people will leave or change roles that are pushed through the media as roles that have little or no effect in decision making/influence but behind the scenes they still do.

You can say that’s being paranoid or cynical, honestly I don’t trust them at all, unless it’s a total clear out I’ll remain highly skeptical .

Remember it’s not long ago fans where adamant this fella has no say or any influence at all , for nearly a million quid a year salary!

It’s so tedious this, sick of it.

b6321a64-7ab5-437e-88e1-9ab3d0b1e6ae_text.gif

Totally agree. The ego of Kenshite is off the scale. I don't think he'll resign as he's desperate to cling on to 'power.'
He won't go willingly. No chance. When he's finally given the flick he'll be in the papers telling King or Maddock, or one of his cronies, all his dirty little secrets about the club. He'd rather pop his ball than let anyone else have a kickabout with it, you watch. He's a nasty piece of work.

He won't go willingly. No chance. When he's finally given the flick he'll be in the papers telling King or Maddock, or one of his cronies, all his dirty little secrets about the club. He'd rather pop his ball than let anyone else have a kickabout with it, you watch. He's a nasty piece of work.
If he threatens over 700m getting back to (maybe) Usmanov he'll meet with a tragic accident or succumb to a mystery illness.

Don’t they know that Everton doesn’t work on a Saturday and 36 points is proof of that
I genuinely don't think that matters tbh.

If they're (the NSNOW folks) on top of things the media will be well aware of this and will give it decent coverage.

Let's not forget last time they had a protest sky were steered (presumably by the club) to interviewing the Chair of the recently formed fan advisory board who did his best to be inoffensive towards the board. Seeing as that same FAB recently issued a statement of no confidence in the leadership of Everton that option is off the table.

Every person who shows up Saturday should be applauded for doing something.

You can bet your life Kenwright is hunkered down praying the culture of apathy he's instilled in Evertonians overtakes any serious appetite for change.

He's got to go. Every single member of staff entranced by him has to go.

Keep turning those screws, blues.

The end of June seems to the timeframe for change. End of the financial year and time in between to sort out all of the legalities and requirements to appoint a new Chair and board.

Given we didn't know for sure what league we would be in until a few days ago, if it takes another few weeks and we get good people in, then it's fine by me.

Don't think it can go on any longer than that though, Dyche and Thelwell need clarity on what they are able to do and time to do it.