Bill Kenwright

I understand that. I just think her demeanour isn’t favourable , an arrogance because she’s the granddaughter of Dixie Dean, it’s unpleasant.

How should she react when people are calling her and her husband anti Everton, Tories and bootlickers to Kenwright.

Plus a few other words that are rather unpleasent.

My view is that Prenno has always backed Kenwright and he is fair game but his wife should be off limits.

In the end the worst thing about Kenwright isn’t just that he lacked the money to restore Everton , it’s that he entirely lacked the vision.
He was out of his depth the moment he took possession of our club.
Under his leadership the club has ossified.
And ossified institutions will eventually fracture beyond repair.
With hindsight perhaps the biggest missed warning sign was the hiring of the highly regarded and successful Birch and his subsequent rapid departure, citing the fact that the board was unwilling to act on his advice.
Had the support protested then as it is doing now we might never have arrived at this point.
But then hindsight is a wonderful thing.

How should she react when people are calling her and her husband anti Everton, Tories and bootlickers to Kenwright.

My view is that Prenno has always backed Kenwright and he is fair game but his wife should be off limits.
probaly nothing she hasn’t already called him

In the end the worst thing about Kenwright isn’t just that he lacked the money to restore Everton , it’s that he entirely lacked the vision.
With hindsight perhaps the biggest missed warning sign was the hiring of the highly regarded and successful Birch and his subsequent rapid departure, citing the fact that the board was unwilling to act on his advice.
Had the support protested then as it is doing now we might never have arrived at this point.
He should've gone after Kings Dock. That was when the red lights came on for many of us as it was clear he wasn't going to be able to take the club forward.

But he was never going to walk away then or anytime afterwards, because the KD and Birch episodes opened everyone's eyes that he was in it for power and control rather than the advancement of Everton Football Club.

It was clear then and became even clearer afterwards that it was going to be increasingly difficult to force him out as his grip strengthened.

Little did we know then that his biggest gaffe was still to come - selling to Moshiri and his oligarch backer who somehow managed to complete the job of turning the club into a complete basket case. And all while he made a killing doing so and at the same time managing to retain control of it.

Quite unbelievable.

I was talking in general rather than her reaction to criticism of her husband

bloody Ossman, knew it was him...

He should've gone after Kings Dock. That was when the red lights came on for many of us as it was clear he wasn't going to be able to take the club forward.

But he was never going to walk away then or anytime afterwards, because the KD and Birch episodes opened everyone's eyes that he was in it for power and control rather than the advancement of Everton Football Club.

It was clear then and became even clearer afterwards that it was going to be increasingly difficult to force him out as his grip strengthened.

Little did we know then that his biggest gaffe was still to come - selling to Moshiri and his oligarch backer who somehow managed to complete the job of turning the club into a complete basket case. And all while he made a killing doing so and at the same time managing to retain control of it.

Quite unbelievable.
we would have been playin in the tesco dome in kirkby if he had his way , the amount of things he’s gotten away with

These payments that were made for loans (Philip Green linked) .... I'm wondering do others think that was a form of leveraged buyout of Everton by BK ? (MAN UTD on a budget kind a thing!) .... If so.... it worked for him !!
I can remember around the time of the Blue Union, which I think was around 2010-11, they recorded that interview with him and asked him about the "Other Operating Costs" that was on our accounts. I could be wrong, but I can vaguely remember that being a relatively huge amount of money and he said in that interview he's not an accounts man and had no idea what that referred to. I think there was some speculation at the time that was money going to Green. I should say my memory might be playing tricks on me there a bit but I think that was the case.

I think mate because she's clearly stuck her oar in recently and blamed the fans for the current mess at the club, opponents of the board, which is pretty much the entire fanbase, are going to get riled by her comments and so she's attracted criticism over them.

All about opinions Been going since 1970(
Dad got me a season ticket) I absolutely despise kenwright. Any enjoyment I have for the game has been drained away . His sheer incompetence has systematically put us on a road to oblivion. First time I can remember didnt even watch the Arsenal game. Only knew score the following morning. Only because my son still has the interest I continue to go and renew season tickets.

I can remember around the time of the Blue Union, which I think was around 2010-11, they recorded that interview with him and asked him about the "Other Operating Costs" that was on our accounts. I could be wrong, but I can vaguely remember that being a relatively huge amount of money and he said in that interview he's not an accounts man and had no idea what that referred to. I think there was some speculation at the time that was money going to Green. I should say my memory might be playing tricks on me there a bit but I think that was the case.
I seem to recall at an AGM Kenwright was asked about the dodgy “Other Operating Costs” and he replied they were for lawnmowers etc!

Presumably payments to Philip Green/Vibrac, in reality.