Bill Kenwright

But right there, you say yourself he has "been involved in negotiations" and of course it wasnt him that picked the players, what kind of a charmen is scout too? We went back to that model that worked so well when Moyes was the manager, leave recruitment to those who understand that side of things, they do one job, the chairmen does his, its how it should be, but hasnt been under the first 5 or 6 years of Moshiri due to his interfearance.

I am not saying he should be scouting at all. I am saying that we don’t know if he has driven good deals in the negotiations because we have no idea what we offered compared to others and ultimately, we don’t know how the players will turn out for us over their careers.

In response to the original post, he deserves no apology.

Bill should have gone when he sold the club and nobody can argue against that surely?

I am not saying he should be scouting at all. I am saying that we don’t know if he has driven good deals in the negotiations because we have no idea what we offered compared to others and ultimately, we don’t know how the players will turn out for us over their careers.

In response to the original post, he deserves no apology.

Bill should have gone when he sold the club and nobody can argue against that surely?
Your last line, Ive always said that by Moshiri not replacing him that alone says a lot about the type of owner he is, you dont by a buisness as large as a Premier League football club and not put your own people in there, unless you are a full on idiot. But at the same time its always been a genuine worry if he had of done this who would he of replaced him with, that is one scary thought when you look at the type of people who listens too, such as Kia Joorabchian, his recruitment on anything to do with football has been poor, and i see how reason to belive he could of recruited a better chairmen.

No, im totally serious, what i wrote there is %100 correct., all those things actually happened. Point is, as the OP says, a lot of people need to eat some humble pie, but sadly they wont.
All of us now need to get behind the players, get behind the manager and get behind the chairmen, were all in this together, or at least we should be, only if we ALL pull in the same direction will Everton rise again. Last season i constanly pointted out unless the fans fully get behind the team we would be pretty much gone, and what happened, we finally got behind them and everyone to a man, including Frank knows the 12th man got us over the line.
The days of moaning about Kenwright for the sake of it need to be over
Na I'm not having it , you nearly had me like

Here you go Bill..

0B70F7DB-7620-4F63-A091-61B9559DD11A.jpeg