2020/21 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven’t read previous posts mate so not sure if that post is tongue in check .TBF as much as I have a soft spot for Kenwright and have no doubt the mans heart is in the right place we’re Everton’s concerned .He cannot take credit for our 2 overseas up to now class signing they would not be anywhere near us without Carlo’s standing in the game brands influence in selling us when meeting them and Moshiri’s money .Not knocking bill cos he could of no doubt of sold us to any old shitehawk over the years. But it’s no coincidence that for his whole tenure we never ever got the .players of the caliber of allen and James ie Napoli and Real Madrid .But on the flip side as Bill is getting on in years I would love nothing more than us to win things while he’s still with us. FFS when on there a bit weres me mills and boon novels
Not tongue in check at all, it was a great summer. Last season many incorrectly moaned about Bill when things were bad, nonsense like he is is the chairman, he has a say in what's going on....etc cant have it both ways, if he had a part to play then he had one in the summer just gone.
But you can see the lack of posts on this thread, which tells it's own story.

Good old Bill

EC7F840B-AB09-4363-8FB1-EDAB0AE5DC66.jpeg

Me trying to meet Carlo

You know you just can't knock his PR skills and his obvious love for the club..... But it always seemed he was trying to wing it as a millionaire in a billionaire game. And for that he has to take the blame for the worst couple of decades in our history.
Spot on Tony. Brought no new money to EFC. No, I don't blame him for not being a billionaire, but he should have left well alone. Trousered £27million for little outlay and we are without a trophy for a quarter of a century. He is a populist showman. Don't fall for the schmaltzh, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.