2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these please and are there any examples, preferably in picture form
@orly
1547150187673.jpeg

Just a lucky man that we never got relegated. He has strangled the life out of our club. A failed actor who found a stage and wont go till he croaks it.

Wrong. An actor who gave up acting to become one of the most successful theatrical impresarios in the country,and throughout the world. Say what you like about Bill,and people do, but please make it factual.

Wish he would just go. Like a bad smell just always lingering around in the background.

Any sniff of success and he appears in front of the camera. I guarantee if we get a new stadium part of it will be named after him. So even when he does eventually go we will be constantly reminded of him.

The day he finally leaves is the day I’ll start to feel optimistic about this club.

He’s a cancer to this club. Utter fraud and it sickens me that he’s still around.

That mysterious ‘illness’ he had when the fans were starting to put the pressure on him seems to have been cured. Nothing like some deflection tactics.

Our very own Kim-Jong Un.

So much blamed on Blue Bill still. This idea that he is wreaking havoc on EFC right now because he is simply still around. Even if it is in a much lesser capacity with quite a few above him making the all important decisions you still incessantly poke. You need your scapegoat, I understand. Ha, I remember running onto the pitch to protest the chairman before him. Fond memories even though we were poop. If it makes you feel better carry on, it's a free country after all.

Truth be told none of us have any idea the negative, if any, impact the man currently has on our club. But go on keep spinning the narrative. To truly have any perception of any mismanagement would take heaps of research from worthy sources, but you ain't no journalist though so we just have skewered opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.