Bill kenwright wins Howard Kendall award..?????!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so cause he saved us from Peter Johnson, snapped up moyes, we give him a award, Just like giving Obama the Nobel peace prize for not being President Bush......Oh wait.

If anyone can get me a sniper rifle and some shooting classes i'll re-decorate the directors box quite gladly.

On a totally unrelated matter: weather conditions tomorrow are an 8 mph north-westerly wind; good to moderate visibilty.

What?

In years to come Kenwright will be remembered as being a custodian of our great club,who, while not perfect, kept us on an even keel and ultimately made sure that the future owners had sonething to build on.

Everton tony is having murder on twitter again, why are people giving him grief? tony is ace ffs

Not you mate, unless your 1 of "THEM".

I wonder if "The greatest Evertonian" still has people who "support" Him?

The problem with Kenwright isn't so nuch the mistakes he ( and probably to be more accurate, the boards ) made ... it's the fact that's stuck around too long. If he'd left 5 or 6 years ago he'd have been remembered as a Blue who was out of his depth but did his best. As it stands, unless he actually finds a buyer who can do something about the infrastucture ( which seems unlikely ) he'll be remembered as a fool.

The problem with Kenwright isn't so nuch the mistakes he ( and probably to be more accurate, the boards ) made ... it's the fact that's stuck around too long. If he'd left 5 or 6 years ago he'd have been remembered as a Blue who was out of his depth but did his best. As it stands, unless he actually finds a buyer who can do something about the infrastucture ( which seems unlikely ) he'll be remembered as a fool.

If we'd had a regime change after the Chelsea cup final, people wouldn't be half as harsh on him.

Same as if Moyes had left then. That was our plateau under the current set up, sad as that sounds considering we lost. Since then it's just been ****, though. Not just because we've dropped away but because it's looking increasingly unlikely that we'll ever breach that gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.