Bill kenwright wins Howard Kendall award..?????!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Sorry if this has already been posted..

Last night while having a pint with a few of my mates, one told me that this had happened.

I honestly thought he was on a wined up.But now iv looked into it...NO this cretin has actually GAVE HIMSELF THIS AWARD.

And he must have gave himself it as no one else that has anything to do with our great club would. And some say he doesnt have an ego..!!!!!

How DARE he put himself in the same bracket as Kendall, Labone, Dean an all our other greats....

He is an always will be known as a Chairman of this club and nothing else........

You all know i hate this man, but now more that ever id do anything to get him out of this club!!!!

*BREAKING NEWS*

yeah it was noticed yesterday, Sharpy that he won it, not too many impressed by it too be honest. disgraceful. I wanted to know who voted for the Howard Kendall trophy and who were the nominees exactly. Shocking.

Sorry if this has already been posted..

Last night while having a pint with a few of my mates, one told me that this had happened.

I honestly thought he was on a wined up.But now iv looked into it...NO this cretin has actually GAVE HIMSELF THIS AWARD.

And he must have gave himself it as no one else that has anything to do with our great club would. And some say he doesnt have an ego..!!!!!

How DARE he put himself in the same bracket as Kendall, Labone, Dean an all our other greats....

He is an always will be known as a Chairman of this club and nothing else........

You all know i hate this man, but now more that ever id do anything to get him out of this club!!!!

Freudian slip of the season award !

I obtained footage mate.....

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-en-e23f178bb164ecd31c691e50a93dcb66.html

Every year Everton Giant Kendall – the Blues' most successful manager – reserves special dispensation to recognise an area of outstanding achievement at the Club.

This year the legendary tactician decided to reward the man at the very top for his efforts.

Its nonsense.

It looks like nepotism and is ridiculous.

But it was allegedly awarded by Howard Kendall himself.

Its nonsense.

It looks like nepotism and is ridiculous.

But it was allegedly awarded by Howard Kendall himself.

Well thats a load of bull****, an i'll tell you why.

The last Everton night 'Kopites are ********s' done we spoke backstage to him about this board.

And im telling you now he would never award anything to this piece of ****

I feel fukkin sick by this........

How dare he do this, who the fukk does he think he is....

HE'S GOING TO KILL THIS CLUB!!!

Well thats a load of bull****, an i'll tell you why.

The last Everton night 'Kopites are ********s' done we spoke backstage to him about this board.

And im telling you now he would never award anything to this piece of ****

Then why has he allowed his name to be associated with an award that has been given to him then?

Because before this it's gone to Everton legends......

You know, people who really deserve it!!

Bit late to change it now!!!

Well its like awarding a Nobel Prize for Medicine to someone who's never saved a person's life or discovered anything new.

Its just devalued the "Howard Kendall Award" as being a nothing award.

Oh well.

Thats it really. I wouldn't let it bother you. Its like those Middle Eastern Dictators who give themselves bravery medals, when they've never left their palaces.

Bill Kenwright's embarrassment of receiving it should be enough for you. Is it really been well deserved?

In a word. NO.

And he knows it.

Well its like awarding a Nobel Prize for Medicine to someone who's never saved a person's life or discovered anything new.

Its just devalued the "Howard Kendall Award" as being a nothing award.

Oh well.

Thats it really. I wouldn't let it bother you. Its like those Middle Eastern Dictators who give themselves bravery medals, when they've never left their palaces.

Bill Kenwright's embarrassment of receiving it should be enough for you. Is it really been well deserved?

In a word. NO.

And he knows it.

Hahaha, that's pretty spot on to be fair.

Hahaha, that's pretty spot on to be fair.

Well Kenwright receiving the award makes the club's commercial hierarchy look rather bizzaire. Like a personality cult.

Had Everton won the FA Cup this year by the board ensuring Moyes had resources for replacements in EARLIER (like an non-cup tied Pienaar) and so on, it might have been deserved.

Or if Goodison and/or the annex were well on the way for redevelopment...

Otherwise it's just an attempt of massaging Bill Kenwright's ego.

Had their been a big improvement in commercial revenues of the club also, it might have been deserved.

i.e. SOMEONE ACTUALLY PUTTING IN HARD WORK.

Status
Not open for further replies.