• Barmby

• Barkley

• Jeffers

• Xavier

• Arteta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be bothered looking back to see if someone has already said it but judging by the song causing so much offence it has to be Lukaku. ;)

I voted Barmby because it was done in a sly way. No-one had an inkling it was coming, and then he had the nerve to say it was for "football reasons". Well perhaps he should have tried harder while he was with us.

I don't really agree with all of the hate towards Barkley. It seems to me to be a personal thing: he is playing for a manager who apparently doesn't rate or trust him. I don't think he is showing a lack of respect towards the club. He just wants to play where he will be valued for his contribution without the lack of trust.

In fact, I am sure there are several of our younger players wondering what they have to do to convince Koeman of their quality.

Agree. Seem to remember him telling the club they didn't have to pay his contract/wages up when he left. So not that bad really.

Left on good terms and for better things. Just that QF soured things, I thought it was over after we smashed them 3-0 later in the season but a fair few never let it go.

Before his injury I think he was the best I've seen play for us in my lifetime.

71486323-jedoedgw-pict2452wtmk.jpg

Wool internet fans for me.

Moyes - he's not a good manager and he had a long and profitable stay at everton,who put up with his one up top boring defensive football, only to try to exploit us after he left. Been shown up for the limited talent he is since he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.