• Barmby

• Barkley

• Jeffers

• Xavier

• Arteta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Barkley for me because he is a Blue. rooney and Jeffers were blues also but they both left us for the best teams around at that time, and both brought in a lot of money in transfer fees. Fat-head isnt even doing that, so he is the ultimate snake for me! Perhaps we should have a snake whacking day like they do in the Simpsons?

No Radzinski option?

So many snakes... I am surprised that Arteta is considered snakey enough to be on a snakiest snake list though.

Snake XI

1 Albert Dunlop (for taking drugs)
2 Abel Xavier
3 Pistone (wage theft)
4 Bilic (wage theft)
5 Joleon (for downing tools)
6 Gosling
7 FO McMahon (for being himself)
8 Barmby (captain, enough said)
9 Lukaku (persistent dissing of club)
10 Davy Johnson (allegations/RS)
11 Micky Thomas (for being a whopper)

12 Jimmy Gauld (for grassing Tony Kay)

Wasn't really old enough for the barmby saga. At Rooney time we just stayed up needed the money and he was a genuine world class kid went on to win everything.

No doubt it's Barkley. Snake of the highest order which is a shame because used to love our ross me

You mean ran it down so that we received no compensation then went touring Carrington whilst still on the club's payroll?

Whereas we received £75 million for Lukaku?

Ian?
Lukaku was talking with UTD and Mourinho whilst he had 2 years left not 2 weeks.

It's pointless debating with me. I won't put any praise on that manc rat or his club. I hope he fails every bit as badly as Moyes did. I find it borderline weird that Evertonians are even discussing this.

I wonder if Liverpool fans did when Torres left or if Barca fans did when Figo left. It's cringeworthy.

Lukaku was talking with UTD and Mourinho whilst he had 2 years left not 2 weeks
*shakes head

tenor.gif

Barmby is the obvious option, as Abel Xavier would be if anyone cared one bit about him.

However I went for Moyes. Not only did he snake us, he then tried to take our two best players with derisory bids and talked absolute bollocks about how we should roll over and have our belly tickled.

It gives me great pleasure to see his careeer nose dive further and further with every job he takes.

Favourite post ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.