BIG Sam !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs must. Hes a proper manager with experience and a cool head. Bring him in to work alongside Thelwell, and let Thelwell develop the forward look, with players etc, keeping an eye on Rooney or whoever the long term appointment is.

We need stability. Bringing in an up and coming manager to an environment like this is suicide. Whatever the long term plan is, it can be on hold until we are a) safe and established, or b) back up and semi reestablished.

I also think Danjuma is a blessing in disguise. We do not need characters like that.

if it's only until the end of the season, then so be it. he has a good a chance as any to keep us up.

now is not the time to make a long-term appointment.

we'll be much better placed with (hopefully) prem status secured to bring in a good manager at the start of next season.

I have heard him speaking quite a bit in the last couple of days about the Everton situation , I think if he was genuinely in the running we would not hear from him at all.

On the other hand he was moving blame away from Moshiri........

Shows you where we are as a club when he is probably the manager best suited for our current needs.

I have heard him speaking quite a bit in the last couple of days about the Everton situation , I think if he was genuinely in the running we would not hear from him at all.

On the other hand he was moving blame away from Moshiri........

Shows you where we are as a club when he is probably the manager best suited for our current needs.

big club LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.