Big Man at Finch Farm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine legend in my eyes. I was a little young to appreciate the great side fully but Dunc was my hero growing up. My nephew is called (Dixie) Dean Duncan Ferguson. Can't wait for the sermon on him mate, should be a cracker, hint hint.

THE Big Man is currently in Belmarsh

Last edited by a moderator:

Any excuse...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/grandoldteamforum#p/a/u/0/yf53L4gOedM[/video]

I 'reconnected' with a mate on Facebook recently, and he asked if I remembered Duncan Ferguson. I was like....of course I do, he is a modern Everton legend........well apparently playing footie with him, I would self-commentate that I was Big Dunc. :D

Oh, and that vid.......we had some shockingly awful kits during the 90's and early 00's didn't we.

35 million for Carroll. Hes exact same player as Big Dunc without the temper. He was good but to me he not a legend. Was a great but not a legend.

35 million for Carroll. Hes exact same player as Big Dunc without the temper. He was good but to me he not a legend. Was a great but not a legend.

Carrol couldn't shine Dunc's boots. The Big Man was better on the ground than in the air, and he was a monster in the air. Carrol is a big physical presence who intimidates people with his size. He has a good shot, but is nowhere near as good as Dunc on the floor. 2nd touch is a tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.