2023/24 Beto

He wouldnt you know.
He might score more if chances are put on a plate for him but none of the good sides will want him as he has nowhere near enough quality to be in a top side, so easily marked now
Like many before you, you miss what he offers. Even thirery Henry would struggle in this set up. Dom isn’t the issue
Lumping up against 2 of the best cb’s in the world and expecting goals …

Like many before you, you miss what he offers. Even thirery Henry would struggle in this set up. Dom isn’t the issue
Lumping up against 2 of the best cb’s in the world and expecting goals …
I've stuck up for him on here countless times, have said repeatedly we're better with him in the side.. but I'm not kidding myself on his quality, he's the best of a bad bunch and I would swap him every day of the week for a journeyman like Chris Wood for this Dyche set up

I've stuck up for him on here countless times, have said repeatedly we're better with him in the side.. but I'm not kidding myself on his quality, he's the best of a bad bunch and I would swap him every day of the week for a journeyman like Chris Wood for this Dyche set up
I dare say Chris ‘balloons’ ( have you seen the footage) woods would suit this system better

Would like to see Beto getting a proper run of games or at least a bit more playing time when he's used as a sub. That said, there are times when I get the feeling that he's completely out of his depth.

You know, you'd think the club would prioritize SOMETHING when trying to bring in a striker, right? Like being blazing fast or shooting from distance or being a Tim Cahill.

Does anyone have ANY idea what Beto and Chermiti are meant to be good at?