2023/24 Beto

It says something that nine of the bigger serie a teams didn't try and sign him.

He can barely control or pass the ball and when we inevitably try and get rid this summer who on earth will take him for anywhere near the money we paid.

I’m sorry but this fella is so far off it it is unbelievable (or not given Everton’s amazing scouting network). Another £30m in the bin.

It's utterly depressing isn't it.

I proper can't be arsed with it anymore tbh, the football is grim, the tactics are grim, the lack of a llan b is grim, the squad is devoid of any kind of quality, sick of all the PRS stuff, sick of the takeover taking the piss, sick of watching the new stadium getting built thinking if we can see it through to the end.
been saying the same for a while now , whatever this is what where going threw feels a lot different than all the other periods we have been [Poor language removed] , everyday it’s something else it’s relentless

been saying the same for a while now , whatever this is what where going threw feels a lot different than all the other periods we have been [Poor language removed] , everyday it’s something else it’s relentless

Yep, there's just never a period of grace where we can just enjoy things.

It's proper grim, I said last week I was actually dejected just coming out of the game against Palace, the football was just horrid, absolutely horrible to watch and with everything going wrong off the pitch it's just as bad a time as I can remember being an Everton.

Plus we all know it'll only end up getting worse as well because it always does.