2023/24 Beto

You could tell we’ve done zero work on the training ground with the two up top - constantly standing in the same position and I can’t recall a single pass between them.

It annoyed me so much. Dyche should have been the adult in the room and only introduced that pairing when it was ready and had been worked on.

That he decided to do it yesterday just tells me that he hasn't got a clue. A desperate tactic by a desperate coach.

You could tell we’ve done zero work on the training ground with the two up top - constantly standing in the same position and I can’t recall a single pass between them.
My favourite part of that was when a long ball got launched and both of them went towards it, then one had to pull out at the last moment, meaning nobody had any chance of winning the second ball.

Its yet another example of a lack of coaching.

It was clear neither DCL or Beto had ever received instruction of how to play together.

It annoyed me so much. Dyche should have been the adult in the room and only introduced that pairing when it was ready and had been worked on.

That he decided to do it yesterday just tells me that he hasn't got a clue. A desperate tactic by a desperate coach.
You’re right in a way but it should literally take a 5 second chat between the players to say I’ll do this role and you do that one for it to work for half an hour.

Get on there son and do what we did at the training ground all week...

But we didnt do anything mr dyche.

I know son. But it looks good if im leaning over and giving you instructions.

Tbf it was had been called for...IF it had worked, he's have been herelded as a genius. It didn't so he's now devil incarnate. It's always majorly up or seriously down in here... Can't we all just be more Everton.. And be meh.

Tbf it was had been called for...IF it had worked, he's have been herelded as a genius. It didn't so he's now devil incarnate. It's always majorly up or seriously down in here... Can't we all just be more Everton.. And be meh.

Would typically agree but this weekend was a new low during Dyche's tenure I reckon. And the approach in the second half left a lot to be desired.