2023/24 Beto

I can't stand the way some of our fans have this strange desire to write off new signings before they're given a fair crack.

It's almost as if they enjoy it.

Happens with nearly every player we sign. Other can't wait to call them sh1te.
I think every club is the same it’s just social media and forums amplify things that’s all nobody should be writing Beto off it’s very early and he has some good qualities but it’s fair to say he needs to improve quite quick if he’s going to make 25 mil look like good business.

The last 3 pages are an astonishing read.

He was the answer to all our prayers a few weeks ago after his first couple of appearances. Seems he’s been written off already by quite a few.

What a weird collection of individuals this forum seems to harvest. It’s like some people no matter what, or what they have seen before just cannot wait to write a player off and deem them not fit for the not mighty Everton.

Do they not have the offside rule in Italy ?

His positioning constantly suggests that it’s a whole new concept that he’s struggling to understand.

The lad just needs an arm round the shoulder from Coleman/Dom and told just to play his game to his strengths, Ignore the waffle that comes out of Dyche's trap and he will eventually get to grips with what he has walked in to, and his game/confidence will gradually pick up.

We didn't sign a prolific striker, so stop expecting miracles...
( though since he came in, Dom has 3 in 3 !!

Just give the lad a bit of time and he will strengthen us.
( Easier said then done in our position, I know )

Even if his biggest asset this season is keeping Dom fit Then that could be what saves us...

The last 3 pages are an astonishing read.

He was the answer to all our prayers a few weeks ago after his first couple of appearances. Seems he’s been written off already by quite a few.

What a weird collection of individuals this forum seems to harvest. It’s like some people no matter what, or what they have seen before just cannot wait to write a player off and deem them not fit for the not mighty Everton.
We have such a bi-polar fan base at times. Why can’t a player be decent? With us they are either the brilliant or they are utterly useless.