2023/24 Beto

He was never a good footballer. He only got around 10 goals a season in serie A which has about 5 actually good sides and the rest wouldn’t even be championship standard. Seems like a mega panic buy. He can’t control. He can’t pass. He can’t shoot at all. I mean his attempts are genuinely pathetic for a professional; he swiped himself of his own feet today and let’s not forget the sitter he missed at Brentford when he dragged it across the goal. He can’t even head the ball. Terrible signing.
Sadly like 90% of our squad

He was never a good footballer. He only got around 10 goals a season in serie A which has about 5 actually good sides and the rest wouldn’t even be championship standard. Seems like a mega panic buy. He can’t control. He can’t pass. He can’t shoot at all. I mean his attempts are genuinely pathetic for a professional; he swiped himself of his own feet today and let’s not forget the sitter he missed at Brentford when he dragged it across the goal. He can’t even head the ball. Terrible signing.

Ive said this before...

If we play counter attack, quickly hitting teams on the break and passing through midfield he will be good for us.

If we just long ball it he wont be good.

Hes a player for a counter attacking side.

Ive said this before...

If we play counter attack, quickly hitting teams on the break and passing through midfield he will be good for us.

If we just long ball it he wont be good.

Hes a player for a counter attacking side.
Not sure. I’d rather a pacey finisher for a counter attacking side. Don’t think he’s that.

If a manager sends two big strikers out with what looked like no plan to compliment it then it's never going to work. DCL looked lost too in that pairing. No fullbacks capable of sticking a cross or two over for them to feed off compounds matters. The whole set up and in game management today was worse than dire, bordering on clueless.

If a manager sends two big strikers out with what looked like no plan to compliment it then it's never going to work. DCL looked lost too in that pairing. No fullbacks capable of sticking a cross or two over for them to feed off compounds matters. The whole set up and in game management today was worse than dire, bordering on clueless.
Yep. The Tarkowski hit and hope was generally all we could create in that 2nd half. At home to Luton.

Not sure. I’d rather a pacey finisher for a counter attacking side. Don’t think he’s that.

Hes very fast when he gets going, hard to stop him on the counter with space ahead.

Just using him as a lump up top is not his game at all.

I'd rather we signed a rapid forward as well who could offer different to dcl.

My thinking is we sell him next summer at breakeven or small profit and we'll have done well with no money down

But we need Chermiti to develop rapidly.

Hes very fast when he gets going, hard to stop him on the counter with space ahead.

Just using him as a lump up top is not his game at all.

I'd rather we signed a rapid forward as well who could offer different to dcl.

My thinking is we sell him next summer at breakeven or small profit and we'll have done well with no money down

But we need Chermiti to develop rapidly.
Mate, I honestly think Garner could offer that. Looked well up for a 10 role against Villa.