2023/24 Beto

We're going to need Beto to slot about 5 goals in the last 9 games and hope that wins about 3-4 of those games

That would put him on 10 for the season in all comps. He's scored 2 in his last 4 games so I see no reason why he can't get another 4-5 if he's given the minutes
Yes, they play high line, Harrison and McNeil are slower than my 93y old grandma with the cane and worked out pretty well in them game vs them in automn.

5 goals, 2 assists in 965mins of football, or alternatively a direct goal involvement every 137mins in a team that can’t score.
I say start him over DCL.
He’s raw but he can at least fashion goals for himself.
It's a slightly false stat aswell, a lot of those minutes have come in very short bursts which makes it tougher to contribute

Possibly because Calvert Lewin can trap a football and run forward without constantly looking like he is about to fall over. Really, Doucoure is a fine athlete, but, not a very good footballer. He was very useful when the players were all buying into the Dyche ' run till you drop' routine, but, now that intensity has gone, he really is a terrible footballer. Danjuma is injured, Dobbin is injured, so, I agree with @Joey66 , Calvert Lewin is worth a try.

Possibly because Calvert Lewin can trap a football and run forward without constantly looking like he is about to fall over. Really, Doucoure is a fine athlete, but, not a very good footballer. He was very useful when the players were all buying into the Dyche ' run till you drop' routine, but, now that intensity has gone, he really is a terrible footballer. Danjuma is injured, Dobbin is injured, so, I agree with @Joey66 , Calvert Lewin is worth a try.
They’re both poor. I trust Doucoure to create something slightly more than Dom solely for the fact that he actually has contributed something in the last 5 months.

They’re both poor. I trust Doucoure to create something slightly more than Dom solely for the fact that he actually has contributed something in the last 5 months.
Yes what he has contributed is running about and getting a couple of goals, however, over the past number of weeks he has stopped running about and hasn't looked like scoring. He is a very poor footballer technically and offers little in linking up with the main striker. Calvert Lewin, however, is a decent footballer who has a decent first touch and far more awareness than Doucoure. Even Chermiti is worth a try as Doucoure is just not offering anything at the moment.