2023/24 Beto

I guess he is not left footed because that shot he had at the start of the second half was pretty poor
This is what modern day footy does to peoples brains. Listen to the pundits too much, read Social Media too much. Football is all about skill and errors. See an opportunity and shoot.....not all shots are going to be a goal so perfection is unheard of in football yet you pull him up on a single shot. Do you watch much footy? Can you not see great play and errors come hand in hand. If everyone was perfect then we would have 0-0's every week.

Come on mate ..think about it!

We will soon figure out who Dyches favourite is soon between DCL & Beto............do you honestly believe he will play both together? Would love to see it but I doubt it unless we are chasing a game with 15 mins to go

This is what modern day footy does to peoples brains. Listen to the pundits too much, read Social Media too much. Football is all about skill and errors. See an opportunity and shoot.....not all shots are going to be a goal so perfection is unheard of in football yet you pull him up on a single shot. Do you watch much footy? Can you not see great play and errors come hand in hand. If everyone was perfect then we would have 0-0's every week.

Come on mate ..think about it!
modern day football has people like you bigging him up to be the next lukaku and haaland after 2 games

im not even criticizing the player, i think he has played well so far, just pointing out one moment in the game where his finishing was poor and i presume its because he took the shot on his weaker foot

he also had a bad shot against doncaster with his left foot just before he scored

Last edited:

Really promoting first signs from Beto. Looks strong, fast and a hard worker. Should only get better, especially when our better attacking players are available - can't come quickly enough.

modern day football has people like you bigging him up to be the next lukaku and haaland after 2 games

im not even criticizing the player, i think he has played well so far, just pointing out one moment in the game where his finishing was poor and i presume its because he took the shot on his weaker foot

he also had a bad shot against doncaster just before he scored on his left foot
This is your problem. Picking out random moments instead of his overall performance. Called Nitpicking and being pedantic just looking for a problem to snipe at. Welcome to being gullible to SkyTv and dissecting things that are unimportant in the overall outlook.

You are better than that

I'm not even sure they intended to sign him until Dom got hurt at Villa

I dunno. Maupay got turfed out pretty sharp and Canon was always gonna go.

We'd been after Beto since January. The geniuses working behind the scenes will have to answer that but something stopped it from being done sooner.