Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite.

There were more goals scored in the Serie A in 21/22 than any Premier League season ever. By nearly 20 goals too.
20/21 was it not? With Napoli trouncing teams 6:0 every other week or something daft and CR7 scoring 30 goals and 5 players going over 20 or something lol THE MOST "one off/freak" season since Leicester actually won a title.

Also the style of football of who can s**thouse the other the most gets tedious quick. I know people romanticise it but the best example of it was last year's Inter vs Milan derby CL semi - first game was 2:0 after 15 min and then it was 75 min of rolling around and complaining and 0 intensity from either side. Second game was the same except without the goals.

Tedious and boring nowadays, soz lads. Atalanta and Napoli are interesting and fun to watch but are very much the outlier in the league.

He Beto be a good player.
giphy.gif

Can't help but think he's rubbish. Only because most of our signings are. Maybe it's just because we change managers every few months. Hopefully he's boss

20/21 was it not? With Napoli trouncing teams 6:0 every other week or something daft and CR7 scoring 30 goals and 5 players going over 20 or something lol THE MOST "one off/freak" season since Leicester actually won a title.

Also the style of football of who can s**thouse the other the most gets tedious quick. I know people romanticise it but the best example of it was last year's Inter vs Milan derby CL semi - first game was 2:0 after 15 min and then it was 75 min of rolling around and complaining and 0 intensity from either side. Second game was the same except without the goals.

Tedious and boring nowadays, soz lads. Atalanta and Napoli are interesting and fun to watch but are very much the outlier in the league.
Sounds like some of the Premiership to be honest.
The worst game of football (by far , that I have ever seen) was a Prem game between ourselves , under Martinez , against Swansea , under Laudrup.
We tika - taka'd each other to death , followed by a long walk back in torrential rain , after a bore draw at 0-0.
Goodison was like a library.
If that is the alternative , to either hoofball , or Dycheball , then give me either of the latter 2 , as at least there will be some excitement.

Sounds like some of the Premiership to be honest.
The worst game of football (by far , that I have ever seen) was a Prem game between ourselves , under Martinez , against Swansea , under Laudrup.
We tika - taka'd each other to death , followed by a long walk back in torrential rain , after a bore draw at 0-0.
Goodison was like a library.
If that is the alternative , to either hoofball , or Dycheball , then give me either of the latter 2 , as at least there will be some excitement.

I know what you mean, but it would be nice to actually win a game…….

I have a passing interest in the Serie A at most but can certainly 100% tell you it's hands down the most boring league I've had the misfortune to watch.
Italian football has always been boring in my book.

TBF though I've always thought that was because defence came first, so if you can score goals in Serie A you should be decent.

Maybe it's changed. Too disinterested to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.