Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect him to score more than that here - he was playing in Italy, with all that entails.
We've seen players aging out of PL quality go to Serie A and have another 5 good years, as the intensity is lower, giving players more time on the ball etc. I dont watch any Serie A tho, so cant talk about it with any level of certainty beyond what a quick google search can get me. Why do you think hes going to score more here?

We've seen players aging out of PL quality go to Serie A and have another 5 good years, as the intensity is lower, giving players more time on the ball etc. I dont watch any Serie A tho, so cant talk about it with any level of certainty beyond what a quick google search can get me. Why do you think hes going to score more here?
I have a passing interest in the Serie A at most but can certainly 100% tell you it's hands down the most boring league I've had the misfortune to watch.

He is quite similar to Isak at Newcastle but half the price (similar stats too) . Tall, powerful, can run, can spin in behind. He is very mobile for a big lad and physically he will love The Prem. Got a good feeling about this one, it's been a while 😁
Why didn't they buy Beto then...

Status
Not open for further replies.