Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't imagine a good scouting network costing tens of millions to set up, so I've no idea why we can't produce the type of results from our signings that the likes of Brighton or Palace do.

Took Brighton some 4 seasons to get away from relegation run ins to put a squad together that could get into top 10. Everton fan base wont except regime that brings about 1 relegation run in without sacking manager.
Viera rebuilt Palace squad very different from previous regime which got into relegation scrap last season and got himself sacked.

Took Brighton some 4 seasons to get away from relegation run ins to put a squad together that could get into top 10. Everton fan base wont except regime that brings about 1 relegation run in without sacking manager.
Viera rebuilt Palace squad very different from previous regime which got into relegation scrap last season and got himself sacked.

Palace or Brighton were never truly in relegation scraps though, just teetering outside of it. I would love a season like Palace had last year, would be absolute bliss.

Dia is a better player / better stats and a international who we could have signed for a 25m release clause much earlier in the window and had him integrated and performing.

But since we’re Everton we’ll pay more, later, and sign inferior.

I get the healthy dose of skepticism on this news and when it came out but with us linked in Jan, Gnonto going cold who was valued around the same, Beto not training with Udinese yesterday and him being a proper DCL like for like I think this is a goer. Feels more like when Chermiti news started breaking than just a rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.