Best way to go about getting tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlisleblue

Player Valuation: £500k
Morning guys.
Not been to a game since in over 10 years. I am the very definition of an armchair supporter these days but my sons birthday is coming up and he's asked to go to a game. He's never shown an interest until now so obviously I'm over the moon. I know it's pretty difficult to get tickets and I've told him we will go at some point this season or next depending on availability. I know you can get a membership for priority tickets but can only buy 1 is that correct?
Thanks in advance.

Honestly your best bet is to ask what game you want to goto and ask in the tickets thread if anyone can help you out. That or sign up for the official membership and you will get priority tickets but you have to be quick especially if you want two together in a decent area.

Honestly your best bet is to ask what game you want to goto and ask in the tickets thread if anyone can help you out. That or sign up for the official membership and you will get priority tickets but you have to be quick especially if you want two together in a decent area.
Cheers mate I didn't notice the ticket thread till now 🙈 I'll keep an eye out in there.

Morning guys.
Not been to a game since in over 10 years. I am the very definition of an armchair supporter these days but my sons birthday is coming up and he's asked to go to a game. He's never shown an interest until now so obviously I'm over the moon. I know it's pretty difficult to get tickets and I've told him we will go at some point this season or next depending on availability. I know you can get a membership for priority tickets but can only buy 1 is that correct?
Thanks in advance.

….i expect Branthwaite will look after you if you can contact him. I know another Evertonian who lives in Carlisle and is one of Brathwaite’s buddies.

Morning guys.
Thanks in advance.
Hospitality?
Expensive...but

Hospitality?
Expensive...but
Done this a few times round the grounds in past it's nice but you don't really get the full match day experience if you get my meaning.

Taking clients etc 100%. The Mrs used to work for a company who has a box at Wembley we watched Cambridge get promoted. Can't take drink out on your private terrace and your trapped with the whole you need to buy a bucket of beers etc etc.. it's one off the bucket list though.

In the same boat. Don't live local so a game at Goodison is a big deal for me. Hoping to snag two tickets against West Ham seeing as I can't go see them anywhere else unless i've got away credits. Understand that system considering how good our fans are at away games though

Status
Not open for further replies.