Best out in the open !

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is airing our dirty washing in public shows no class from one of the greatest clubs in history,weve left ourselves wide open to all kinds of criticism and the tabloids will have a field day,plus vultures will now be circling trying to pinch our better players,it leaves the whole club wide open to a downward spiral,especially when soft lad kenwright says he cant account for £25million operating costs hes the chairman ffs,if I was on a board where the Chairman came out with this,he would be voted off at next meeting for sure,our aim for a good start could now be in jepordy,its like going to work under the threat of redundancy or your workplace going into receivership/administration, thats how the players must feel

Well said.

That's because you'll be snowed in for the rest of the games mate.

Probably lad. They don't call it the frozen north for nothing.

However, if anyone fancies a jar before/after the game, inbox me. Would be nice to have some Ebepton related banter as opposed to a solitary night in a travel inn

I think all the players - bar 4 - will be bricking the thought of being sold to Leicester, so will play the season of their lives.

Everton will finish 3rd and will promptly go into administration, getting kicked out of the Champo's League and be held up as a big example, to spread fear of the strength of the new Fifa Fair Play Rule blah, blahs.

Liverpoo, who finished 5th, will then get pushed into the qualifiers and go on to win it - again.

It's the Everton Way.

This season will be boss, though.

However, if anyone fancies a jar before/after the game, inbox me. Would be nice to have some Ebepton related banter as opposed to a solitary night in a travel inn

There'll be plenty out for the derby. May I recommend Sharpy's All Inclusive as a good meeting point.

I'm really hoping funds allow me to attend that one - beware, Bluejock, I may well accost you!!

Smashing.

Although if things keep going like the utter gash today then I'm giving up and becoming a Swansea fan...

YOU SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

Status
Not open for further replies.