Best of the best and rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP post would be your first example. Keane has had a brilliant season but he didn't have a hole in his foot the whole time he has been with us. So far every time Holgate has been on the same pitch he has outperformed Keane. Even those 15 minutes he came back in lockdown he was a class above the other defenders. Keane > Digne.. talk about one swallow making a summer
I highly disagree. Who would you say is the better ball player?

I highly disagree. Who would you say is the better ball player?

Holgate. Which of the two could step into the DFM role in midfield successfully? One has done it, the other we would never dream of it.
Distribution is something Keane seems to have added to his skill set this year (or at least is showing it).. Holgate has always had it as shown by being able to play across the back line and in midfield.
Check mate.

Holgate. Which of the two could step into the DFM role in midfield successfully? One has done it, the other we would never dream of it.
Distribution is something Keane seems to have added to his skill set this year (or at least is showing it).. Holgate has always had it as shown by being able to play across the back line and in midfield.
Check mate.
I didn't ask who could play other positions. Holgate succeeded in midfield because he can run a lot. He didn't pass at all.

I asked who is better at playing the ball from CB and it has been Keane for a long time in my eyes, but I pretty much know that anyone who is still swearing it is Holgate is going to defend him to the bitter end, so I'm not bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.