Best centre back partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags & Lescott, probably helps that Lescott had that unworldly season where he couldn’t stop scoring. But I would have loved those 2 to have had another couple seasons together instead of Lescott going to City

The season lescott scored double figures he was playing LB and keeping baines out of the team and Yobo and jags were our cb

I’ve said it many times Glen Keeley was a very good centre back,but those thirty odd disasterious
I’ve said many times Glen Keeley was a very good centre back but those thirty odd calamitous minutes were down to the manager Howard Kendall, Keeley told Kendall he wasn’t match fit, he hadn’t played since the summer, just coming back from an injury, Howard told hi he would be okay, he wasn’t, Keeley was correct he just wasn’t fit, it was Kendall’s cock up, a big one as we finished losing 5-0.

Glen Keeley had an outstanding career with Blackburn Rovers playing hundreds of games for them so he shouldn’t be written off for thirty minutes with Everton which, I repeat, was down to another mans mistake.

This was in answer to another post mocking Glenn Keeley.

Status
Not open for further replies.