Best away game you've been to.

Would love us to get an Old Firm away game again.

When i see some of the sides they play (they've played Blackburn), whilst wete scrapping the barrel trying to get Celta Vigo to play in Tranmere lol
First time I saw us playing at Ibrox HK was player manager and Alan Biley was up front, it was a 1-1 draw in Colin Jackson's testimonial game.

The semi at Highbury was a truly great day. Really began to feel (Know) that we were at least as good as anyone in the league.... and I've never forgotten that feeling! The next season, we walked it (after the initial hiccups). The 95 Semi at Elland Rd was great too.

Remember a great trip to Villa Park in the late 80s when there were more of us in the ground than Villa fans. That famous away day to the Den the following year (I think), madhouse! Ipswich away in 95 was memorable for different reasons. Remember a game at Burnden Park getting abandoned too, early 80s, baltic in a kagool. Middlesbrough away, late 80s, night game..... couldn't remember where we'd left the car.... ended up getting legged for 10mins and finding it, before attempting to run over our chasers.

Bolton away in the snow called off at half time took 6 hours to get home think I remember the EVerton away doing the pogo in the open away end to try and keep warm ,Reid for Bolton and big Georgie Wood in goal for us and using a red ball don’t see them anymore.
Oddly they were undercover and threw snowballs the whole half
I threw one and got told do it again and you'll be arrested...GMPs finest

Some great games here. Middlesbrough away one of my favourites. In the cup in 98? 99? Ferguson at his absolute beast best and a 3-2 win after extra time.

Funny how you remember things; I always remember Jevons starting that game.

Done so many with me Da that year, think think we had the 4-3 against Derby wasn't too far after that either.

We were on half way line, under the old Maine Road style looped roof. For how bad we were, they're a lot more likeable than the current bunch.
I was at that 4-3 game. I always liked going to Pride Park. Always a good atmosphere