Best away atmosphere you've ever been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best I've been to was Bolton away 2-1 yakubus first goal, and Tommy gravesen in his second spell came up to us after the game and did the triple H spitting the water out.

Also was at that 4-0 away at West ham that someone mentioned on here recently. Joe max Moore...how do you like it how do you like it.

Not technically away, but I enjoyed the atmosphere at the ABC cinema when Varadi knocked the kopites out of the cup in 1981. Ìt was about 99.9% kopite in there, miserable atmosphere like :dance::dance::dance:

That Villa 84 was special. Even better was league game in 87 there when Sheedy scored. Attendance was 31000 must have been at least half blues. Superb day.Kop 86 watch when Lineker scores, peels off to celebrate with the blues in the Kop. Was so many blues on our side( the left) that we spilled onto the pitch and the police started moving fans to the 'emptier' right hand side!

That Villa 84 was special. Even better was league game in 87 there when Sheedy scored. Attendance was 31000 must have been at least half blues. Superb day.Kop 86 watch when Lineker scores, peels off to celebrate with the blues in the Kop. Was so many blues on our side( the left) that we spilled onto the pitch and the police started moving fans to the 'emptier' right hand side!
I was in the Kop that day...what memories!

Villareal away Champions League Qualifier! They were still selling tickets on the day of the game. Small place overtaken by Blues - official allocation in the corner as El Madrigal was undergoing renovation. Every part of the ground had Evertonians in it.

Before kick off Moyes had them doing shuttle runs in front of us - that team wanted it that night. Cheated? You know.

Arteta Freekick goes in - Place was bouncing. Saw some lads I’d hadn’t seen since Anderlect away!!

Boss trip; disappointment still hurts over that injustice.

Best I've been to was Bolton away 2-1 yakubus first goal, and Tommy gravesen in his second spell came up to us after the game and did the triple H spitting the water out.

Also was at that 4-0 away at West ham that someone mentioned on here recently. Joe max Moore...how do you like it how do you like it.

Bolton - Lescott got the winner late on; Pienaars first start in a Blue shirt!!! I stayed in White’s hotel that is part of the away end that night - we got smashed that night!!!

Scary day that day on the kop,they opened the barriers and let a load of blues onto the perimeter of the pitch,merseyside police have handled large crowds for donkeys years and on the whole know the score,just a pity somehow they were not in charge four years later at Hillsborough:(

Status
Not open for further replies.