Best 11 outside the "Big six"???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diop (wham)
Neves (wolves)
Ndidi (leicester)
Wan Bissaka (Palace)

They are all very good players.

I don't think any of them would get in our best team at the moment, Zat.

That's not saying they aren't good players or wouldn't improve our squad, but it shows that we do have quality players.

Personally don't rate Maguire as Leicester give up a ton of goals and Neves who I think is highly rated cause he hits nice cross field balls and scores screamers occasionally and not because he does the basics of midfield well.

Personally don't rate Maguire as Leicester give up a ton of goals and Neves who I think is highly rated cause he hits nice cross field balls and scores screamers occasionally and not because he does the basics of midfield well.

Why would anyone rate someone for doing the basics well? They’re pro footballers - it’s expected in everyone.

Why would anyone rate someone for doing the basics well? They’re pro footballers - it’s expected in everyone.
Would you rate someone who doesn't do the basics well? That's kind of the point I'm making. Neves plays a bunch of balls that look great in the highlights but his ability to control the game or win the ball back isn't nearly as good.

Yeh he’s someone I’d really like here in the long term. Think he’s got so much more to add to his game.
I'd nick a couple of Leicesters younger players.

Add in Gray, Chilwell, Maddison and I thought Soyuncu looked decent on his debut and is highly rated from the Bundesliga as well.

Almost another argument, but imo it shows the strength of our starting 11 now would be how many of the players not starting 11 from the announced top six would actually start for us now, in prior season's you'd have a host of them, now not sure many would displace ones we have, hell even the likes of Ramsey I'm not sure would start for us atm

Status
Not open for further replies.