Besic Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
where does all this love in come from ?I go most of the games and just dont see what he brings to the table.I know hes had bad luck with injuries but when he does play hes just doesnt stand out for me

Flies into tackles, never stops running and has an eye for elaborate passing
Did you miss the lofted one where he nearly played i think it was oviedo in down the wing?

Not being funny, but I'd of taken this as our pre-season injury, if there had to be one. Last year it was Baines, the year Prior it was Barkley. Lets just progress.

where does all this love in come from ?I go most of the games and just dont see what he brings to the table.I know hes had bad luck with injuries but when he does play hes just doesnt stand out for me
It's seen a bit of a platitude these days but the love is really from the passion and hard work in his game. We love a crunching tackle too. Brings back the dogs of war sort of mentality. It's not a lot to do with his overall ability more just his psychopathic tendencies on the pitch and the way he fights for the shirt without a moment's break for the whole match. Our players have barely been bothered to work hard or put effort in for the last few years so it's been refreshing to see someone driven and motivated. Decent dribbler as well, he could become a really special player if he gets past the injuries

Gutted about this, might get some more pressure on for us to go out and get another name in before next weekend.

Flies into tackles, never stops running and has an eye for elaborate passing
Did you miss the lofted one where he nearly played i think it was oviedo in down the wing?
Well there you go, flying into tackles was great in the 80s /90s but doesnt really lend itself to todays game.Hes been here 2 years and all you can say that he played a lofted pass to you think Oviedo.Not having a go but you need more than this.Its like me saying hes crap because of the first pass he made for the club.All this fist pumping and phoney hard man actight wash with the kids but i am looking for a little more

He plays like he cares and while it should be a minimum expectation it has been missing from other players while he showed it every time he played.

Well there you go, flying into tackles was great in the 80s /90s but doesnt really lend itself to todays game.Hes been here 2 years and all you can say that he played a lofted pass to you think Oviedo.Not having a go but you need more than this.Its like me saying hes crap because of the first pass he made for the club.All this fist pumping and phoney hard man actight wash with the kids but i am looking for a little more

After the defending displays of the last two seasons i think flying into tackles is exactly whats needed
And he often looks to play those type of balls, his vision is really good

Status
Not open for further replies.