2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he first arrived,showed some decent touches and seemed to have fight and desire,but hes gone backwards spectacutly,he looks like hes got lost from his mum on County road and wandered into a football game

Actually thought he was decent last year, enjoyed watching him play, this year, apart from first few weeks, he's deteriorated, almost entirely. Sell along with Walcott, Coleman, Kean or Mina, Sigurdsson, (please), Besic and Davies.

Actually thought he was decent last year, enjoyed watching him play, this year, apart from first few weeks, he's deteriorated, almost entirely. Sell along with Walcott, Coleman, Kean or Mina, Sigurdsson, (please), Besic and Davies.
What have you got against Pickford?

If he's on it he is very good such a crafty player, But he rarely is and that's the problem specially when he's supposed to be on a decent wedge too.
He would be good in Italy imo, Would 100% put him in the shop window.

I liked him when he first arrived,showed some decent touches and seemed to have fight and desire,but hes gone backwards spectacutly,he looks like hes got lost from his mum on County road and wandered into a football game

He was excellent when he first started here. He reportedly had a massive panic attack that stopped him from playing.
I doubt he will ever fully recover his full capability after that sadly.
We do seem to have a lot of players who have off field issues. I hope he finds happiness playing football again for his own welbeing.

He's been exactly the same player since he walked in the door and the hopes that he would magically find consistency given his age and experience level were always more wishful thinking than actually plausible. I still find it kind of crazy that it took until the end of his second season for a majority of fans to realize he wasn't offering much, but I think we are there.

You left him off your list :)

Ha actually thought you meant that, had to check though.
After yesterday I would like to fire Jordan from a bloody cannon. Have had enough of his arrogance, antics in goal and ridiculous blunders, this year especially as they seem to be costing us goals every other week.
Thought he was a good shot stopper an still do, but he has never really commanded his penalty area and to me that's important.
Like Bernard first year he was here, thought he was very good and has now regressed. Could this be down to our training regime ?
I mean Sigurdsson, Pickford, Schneiderlin, Bernard were all pretty decent in their first year here. Anyway I digress, Sell Pickford as well, if we can get better first, but we have so many holes in our team, where do you start ?

Ha actually thought you meant that, had to check though.
After yesterday I would like to fire Jordan from a bloody cannon. Have had enough of his arrogance, antics in goal and ridiculous blunders, this year especially as they seem to be costing us goals every other week.
Thought he was a good shot stopper an still do, but he has never really commanded his penalty area and to me that's important.
Like Bernard first year he was here, thought he was very good and has now regressed. Could this be down to our training regime ?
I mean Sigurdsson, Pickford, Schneiderlin, Bernard were all pretty decent in their first year here. Anyway I digress, Sell Pickford as well, if we can get better first, but we have so many holes in our team, where do you start ?
He's at the point when every shot you expect him to fumble it or parry it back into the danger area.

Status
Not open for further replies.