2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He links up well with Digne at times but is largely ineffective I would be looking to move him on.
I tried to explain this before and people ridiculed me but the reason he links up with Digne is because Digne is really good. It was never really anything special when he wasn't adding any of his own production. He seems a decent guy but committing to him the way we did was a waste of playing time that could have been going to more promising players.

He's not up to it, clearly, but at it was worth a go on a free.

Let him go for dirt cheap and then the buying club can use the money they save on his transfer on a fat signing on fee and/or wages for him.

I have been a Bernie fan, but the bottom line is he not fast enough or strong enough, and there is not enough magic in his boots. If selling him can help us financially then it has to be considered.

Does good things, then wastes it with a bad thing. Its been the same story since he joined.
He'll gain a yard of space then spoon a cross over the crossbar.
He'll dribble past a player then mishit a pass.
He'll pluck a ball out of the air with a beautiful touch then get dispossessed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't here next season.

No one will pay his wages. We are stuck with him. Another terrible buy that has ended up costing a fortune in wages to sit on the bench for the remainder of his contract. Bad decisions which start at the top.

He is yellow Messi, without goals, assits and gymwork. Forgot to add football intelligence and that he is a complete coward.

Happy feet my nat king.

The Germans put 7 past them becuase they replaced Neymar with happy feet.

Used to watch him in the Libertadores and he always looked like the mangers son - getting picked cause someone liked him.

Brands wears Steve Walsh jimmy jams.

He could leave and I'd literally forget he ever played played for us. A terribly disappointing signing when he arrived with so much promise. I think he only time he actually skinned a defender was Leicester away last season. Can't remember any other decent things he did for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.