2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can stick this pace,power and athleticism,
Genuine footballers like Brady etc... oozed class,always be proper footballers in my eyes and hopefully little bandy Bernard comes into this category.

..it’s about balance, we dreadfully lacked the athleticism to compete in the modern game but it’s still great to watch good footballers.

..already seen a ‘that’ll do me’ moment when he skipped passed a player in training.

Its very important for me to get over excited and hype up everything in August, so I have decided that training session video looks intense, quick, and everyone in the squad looks amazing. Marco Silva is a genius, Big Dunc is a great coach, and all of the finishers look amazing. We are set for the next 10 years.

Sadly I don't think we'll see him today, just doesn't seem like he'll be on the bench according to silva's words. He's keeping expectations in tact I feel.

One thing I always think of when I see stuff like this is the RS. I don't remember when they do this. When they get new signings, they chuck them straight in and run them into the ground. They do it work a lot of their players, players who do well for them for a few years seem to be finished a lot earlier in their career.

Suarez already seems in decline, torres declined badly before 30, Owen was the same. They don't seem to look after the players' interests, they milk them at full throttle and then sell at the right time. Sterling did well getting out there when he was young imo.

Sadly I don't think we'll see him today, just doesn't seem like he'll be on the bench according to silva's words. He's keeping expectations in tact I feel.

One thing I always think of when I see stuff like this is the RS. I don't remember when they do this. When they get new signings, they chuck them straight in and run them into the ground. They do it work a lot of their players, players who do well for them for a few years seem to be finished a lot earlier in their career.

Suarez already seems in decline, torres declined badly before 30, Owen was the same. They don't seem to look after the players' interests, they milk them at full throttle and then sell at the right time. Sterling did well getting out there when he was young imo.

International footie takes about 4-5 years off your career. I think its best to look at matches played than age when unloading/signing someone.

Could tonight be his first game at Goodison? Just lumped on at 11/4 for us v Leicester so there's the kiss of death right there.

Could tonight be his first game at Goodison? Just lumped on at 11/4 for us v Leicester so there's the kiss of death right there.

...interesting point. Sounds like Digne and Mina are injured, but I suppose Zouma could get a run out and Bernard if he’s simply lacking match practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.