2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love watching him play. To think he arrived here with pretty much zero level of fitness. He’ll be a revelation next season.

Agreed his work rate is unbelievable love to see his heat map and touch map too.
Also seems to be expressing him self more al lot more confident.
I think lack of fitness and new surroundings he was playing it a bit safe.

Felipe Scolari nicknamed Bernard as "Alegria nas pernas", in english, "Joy in the legs" and from then on it is thus as he is known here in Brazil.

Alanzinho (Alan Guimarães, SE Palmeiras). 18, an extremely talented midfielder.
The next great jewel of brazilian football. It is true that he is not linked to Everton but I ask that you follow this young talent. Felipe Scolari, Palmeiras' current coach, has avoided giving him opportunities, despite constant appeals from fans. Many people attribute reason to their small size. Alan is 1.63 m (same height as Insigne, Napoli striker). He is from the same generation as Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo, signed by Real Madrid. Even at the same time that Vinicius was signed, Alan's name was also linked to Real Madrid.

Alanzinho (Alan Guimarães, SE Palmeiras). 18, an extremely talented midfielder.
The next great jewel of brazilian football. It is true that he is not linked to Everton but I ask that you follow this young talent. Felipe Scolari, Palmeiras' current coach, has avoided giving him opportunities, despite constant appeals from fans. Many people attribute reason to their small size. Alan is 1.63 m (same height as Insigne, Napoli striker). He is from the same generation as Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo, signed by Real Madrid. Even at the same time that Vinicius was signed, Alan's name was also linked to Real Madrid.

Just wait for Shakhtar to pick him up.

My player of the year. Even when we were playing terribly he was not! One hundred and 10 percent, very skillfull, and fearless. Only improvement maybe needed is in front of goal.

Good player but if the rumours of Neres are true it means Silva wants more goals across the front 3 and Bernard will be back on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.