Confirmed Signing Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was picking my wife up from work and saw him going into Broadgreen Hospital this morning at around 7:30am. Last part of his medical I’m guessing

Just thought that we were entering a period where we'd go for low key solid signings and get our breath back after the waste of the Koeman years...wasn't that supposed to be the way we'd go under Brands - and everyone signed up to that idea?

It seems that the taste for ostentatious spending is still with us for many.

No Dave. We had 38 player and we need to get that down to 25. So by selling players who were peripheral to Silvas thoughts Brands freed up the Funds to purchase players and offer contracts within the financial constraints of the club. Countless people have tried to put this across to you but you continues to play Devils Advocate.

Now, obviously there is always a risk with transfers so you may still end up with players 'stinking the place out' as you say but then its back to Brands to move the player on, freeing the funds.....and the cycle goes on.

How long before he's booed?

I hear that this has already caused a rift amongst the members of the new booing group who as I said the other week will meet in Goodison Road 2 hours before the first home game starts. We anticipate maybe 150 joining the group, but it is no good unless they all boo together. A decision on when he gets booed will have to be made. My guess is during the 2nd home game. There is no restriction on numbers so apart from those who only watch on TV , youse'all welcome to come. (Masks are not allowed).

Really funny that this is all but done,and yet the BBC and Talkrot etc are still droning on about the Grealish will he or won't he story.If our cheery neighbours had just signed a Brazilian international you would be sick of hearing about it.

Really funny that this is all but done,and yet the BBC and Talkrot etc are still droning on about the Grealish will he or won't he story.If our cheery neighbours had just signed a Brazilian international you would be sick of hearing about it.
I think is excellent, when we have two Brazilians doing the absolute sex all over the pitch this season these pundits will be in turmoil

Status
Not open for further replies.