Confirmed Signing Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be happy with a window of Richarlison, Digne, Bernard, Mina, Bakayoko (loan), Zouma (loan). In.

Williams Mirallas Rooney Klaasen Funes Mori Tarshaj Pennington Connely Bolasie out?

Personally if anyone had offered that before the window I would have said it was pure fantasy.

Well I would be amazed if this happened, as it is impossible...

Who can spot why?

Would you be happy with a window of Richarlison, Digne, Bernard, Mina, Bakayoko (loan), Zouma (loan). In.

Williams Mirallas Rooney Klaasen Funes Mori Tarshaj Pennington Connely Bolasie out?

Personally if anyone had offered that before the window I would have said it was pure fantasy.

I'd be delighted with that. Good ins and outs all round.

Really hope this guy can be our Coutinho. He's certainly in that bracket. Major coup for Brands & Everton.

Add a quality CB & a CDM beast and I'm going out on a limb .......

Top 4 with Tosun breaking 25 league goals.

Nurse.

bernard.jpg

Just saying

Be delighted with that mate, but id still like us to get another forward in;)

Fair play to Al. We’re going to be playing with more magic than ever if we can get a CB like Mina and a CM before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.