2018/19 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was his injury anyway? There was zero news from the club. He basically came in for 1st day of preseason then somehow got injured.

He is probably the greatest talent ever developed by a Premiership club until he actually gets to play a few games for us and then very quickly will become a second division player and he should never play for us again , then he will be loaned out for experience will have some good games should be brought back to Everton and straight into the team and how can he not be in the international squad ?.... and repeat.

Sounds familiar ?

He showed a little quality when playing for Unsworth, but I thought he looked really slow. I wonder how he’s developed since then.
He isn't slow but I can see why you would think that.

His biggest problem in the limited time he's had so far in the first team, has probably been that he has held on to the ball too long. He is extremely comfortable on the ball, but he is not yet used to the pace of the premiership and was therefore caught in possession quite a lot. That makes him appear slow but he really isn't. That issue will sort itself out in time, but the fact he is so comfortable in possession will turn into a positive as he develops.

Played the full 90 mins for the U23s Monday night in a 0-0 draw away to Arsenal. Nothing outstanding in the highlights shown , though he does appear to have lopped about 3 inches off the top of his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.