2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Holgate isn't actually good at it? He basically gets skinned once a game against good wingers even if it hasn't cost us yet and he is poor going forward.
So does Coleman in fairness, and Holgate puts in a far better ball (not as good as shaping himself to get crosses off though)

Neither are the answer long term obviously, but Coleman would be my 3rd choice right back for the rest of the season

How bad must his CB partner have been at Norwich?! Lewis, Godfrey and Aarons on paper makes up the bulk of a solid looking defence.

When he went out of defence with the ball looked like he had lost it and still come away from 3 defenders with the ball was utter class. This kid 20m pfffffffft definitely gonna be worth 5 times that in the future. Ooooooooozes class

Holgates playing well and provides great cover for whoever is playing forward. I think we can keep him. There are other areas of the pitch need more strength in depth than right back. Our win ratio With hI’m at right back must be very impressive.

So does Coleman in fairness, and Holgate puts in a far better ball (not as good as shaping himself to get crosses off though)

Neither are the answer long term obviously, but Coleman would be my 3rd choice right back for the rest of the season
Yeah that's fine. I was responding to someone saying why should we want to buy a RB.

Reactions: FTY

Status
Not open for further replies.