2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he?! I only watched zero Norwich games so I can't recall

He may well turn into a good player - but my main issue is why turn down the chance to wrap up the Gabriel deal for around £25 million who was putting in stellar performances in the Champions League on the basis of "whoops we cant afford that in a global pandemic" but then go and spend the exact same sum of money on a player who's seen as a "prospect" when we already have 3 of them in Holgate, Braithwaite & Gibson?

This DOF doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Half of us on here could scout better players than this clown.

He may well turn into a good player - but my main issue is why turn down the chance to wrap up the Gabriel deal for around £25 million who was putting in stellar performances in the Champions League on the basis of "whoops we cant afford that in a global pandemic" but then go and spend the exact same sum of money on a player who's seen as a "prospect" when we already have 3 of them in Holgate, Braithwaite & Gibson?

This DOF doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Half of us on here could scout better players than this clown.

I think it is not just the DoF but other parties involved. Also to play him in an RB role is plain stupid, don't care what you say about Kenny but he is an RB and thus knows what is required.

I did say if you recall not to playa 3 CB tactic and there you have the result.

Agree with a few here, honestly thought he played well, the goal is just very well taken imo, very like James against WBA but even better.
I’m sticking with Ben, he’s a good defender who will be a solid choice for centre back when the squad is sorted out, got more problems to sort out before having a go at this kid. He’ll make quite a few eat their words and in the near future too.

I don't know, we prob don't know the half of it...

Ive found a picture of him haha .
Screenshot 2020-11-29 at 15.42.26.png

Status
Not open for further replies.