2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Taverham.
I am located next to the football ground on Geoffrey Watling Way. Geoffrey Watling was one of our past Chairman who lent the club £1.5m (when it was a lot of money) roughly 25 years ago and gifted it when he passed.

I used to play cricket for Felthorpe (top order batsman & wicketkeeper) - Geoffrey Watling owned the ground and allowed us to use it for a 'peppercorn' rent each year. He was one of the good guys. But Robert Chase... That season when you were top at the turn of the year and Chase had the money to spend but decided to invest it in the training ground rather than the team...

wonder what we would have used that 25m on if we got Tomori.
I don't think it would have been available had we got Tomori. I think Carlo has said get a CB in this week so i have him in training over the international break. I think Chelsea were playing silly buggers so Moshiri pulled the cash out to get the job done & get a player over the line, keep Carlo happy & keep the feel good vibes around the club going.

I don't think it would have been available had we got Tomori. I think Carlo has said get a CB in this week so i have him in training over the international break. I think Chelsea were playing silly buggers so Moshiri pulled the cash out to get the job done & get a player over the line, keep Carlo happy & keep the feel good vibes around the club going.

I think Godfrey will be playing for England U21s tbf. Think I read somewhere he is the captain

Shouldn't really give this information away but I've heard we are about to corner the Norfolk market with Coleman's mustard.

We are the Bio tech boys, its the Binners (Ipswich) who are the Tractor boys.
Colmans mustard factory use to be across the river from the River End (Regency Stand).
Now there are flat blocks on the car park behind the River End and Colmans mustard
factory is no longer in use and will be redeveloped. The work went to the west of Norwich
in a new facility, Burton upon Trent and Germany.

How many additional hordes of new followers will we get from East Anglia

5FA406F3-87A4-4571-9D3D-DC19C0682257.jpeg

To think we were among tipped for automatic promotion
about a month ago. If we lose a few more first team youngsters
then it might take this season to regroup and then have a
serious go next season.

I just pray we keep Idah, Buendia and Aarons.
Hopefully you will be able to use any funds wisely , and make a straight return back up.
Always had a bit of a soft spot for your team , as many , many years ago I went out with a girl from Attleborough ?, and she was definitely a Canaries fan.

We are the Bio tech boys, its the Binners (Ipswich) who are the Tractor boys.
Colmans mustard factory use to be across the river from the River End (Regency Stand).
Now there are flat blocks on the car park behind the River End and Colmans mustard
factory is no longer in use and will be redeveloped. The work went to the west of Norwich
in a new facility, Burton upon Trent and Germany.
Should have saved that one for your book!

Hopefully you will be able to use any funds wisely , and make a straight return back up.
Always had a bit of a soft spot for your team , as many , many years ago I went out with a girl from Attleborough ?, and she was definitely a Canaries fan.
They should sign bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.