2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both at their best capable of utter dominance and people see that and think they're great ignoring that very rarely do they go 90 minutes without some kind of moment of complete poo. Cut that out and we all know what the level he can reach is but as I said he's rarely pulled it off.

They're both at their best capable of utter dominance and people see that and think they're great ignoring that very rarely do they go 90 minutes without some kind of moment of complete poo. Cut that out and we all know what the level he can reach is but as I said he's rarely pulled it off.

He's 23, think of the extensive list of superb Prem centre halfs and mentally post an age next to them.

He's 23, think of the extensive list of superb Prem centre halfs and mentally post an age next to them.
Well Dias is like 24 so it can happen, I'm not saying he can't be great but he's not our best player now. Or CB really.

I actually hope he gets better because he could be awesome. I'm not rooting against him as much as people think I am.

Want him kept in the team now as the first choice cb will make mistakes but will only get better the lad is just a leader

Well Dias is like 24 so it can happen, I'm not saying he can't be great but he's not our best player now. Or CB really.

I actually hope he gets better because he could be awesome. I'm not rooting against him as much as people think I am.

I gave you an open ended oppurtunity and you named one CB who is older than him.

Mate, pick your fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.