Belfast Club Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still suspicious! (Humble apologies if I 'm wrong) but fuzzy edges and that looks suspiciously like someone wearing a YN** t shirt with RS Training shorts on (had to google that). If it's true...it'll not be open long. Blues fans are like hen's teeth down my way. Might be different in Belfast but....

Biggest SC in Belfast is RS, mostly based on the Shankill.

Then again, "if you know yer history " that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Had the misfortune to share the overnight B&I with that mob because P&O was on strike straight after the 0-5 at Goodison. Horrible experience.

Can't see economic viability for an EFC shop full time.

My guess is that it will also fulfil the mail order services for all of the EU market.
That’s a decent shout… but wouldn’t an out of town depot be both bigger and cheaper? Then again, that wouldn’t have the added bonus of brand exposure in a new market… ah, who knows?

I presume they've done their homework, but are there really enough of us to maintain its presence over here? ...particularly after Christmas.

?

I presume they've done their homework, but are there really enough of us to maintain its presence over here? ...particularly after Christmas.

?
Honestly, I know of only a handful of Blues in a town of around 30000. Just can't see it. Might have been more successful in Dublin but maybe the Brexit thingy is a factor in that. The EU could very well be a factor.

I remember going to Belfast and thinking it was strange that there wasn't an Everton shop when there was a Celtic, Liverpool and Rangers one

We actually seem to be somewhat popular in Belfast as Jags was all over the posters in the betting shops when I went and guys would sell knock off Everton merch on the corner

If we've finally got a presence in the high street over there then that's a good thing I think

Honestly, I know of only a handful of Blues in a town of around 30000. Just can't see it. Might have been more successful in Dublin but maybe the Brexit thingy is a factor in that. The EU could very well be a factor.
Mate there's like 7 of us in Dublin. Newcastle and forest have more fans ffs. And it's a small city.

It wont last anywhere in Ireland. If I seen an everton shop and its there 3-4 years later I would then realise moshiri is washing money through it.

Like the idea everton would sell enough merchandise in Ireland to sustain 2 or 3 staff wages every week blows my mind. Never mind turning a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.