Being Had Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mug that I received in my Secret Santa was obviously sold by someone who takes us for mugs. Around the side were five names in blue shirts : my name, Baines, Mirallas, Barkley and Lukaku. WTF !? It must have been made very recently to get my name included on it, so there's really no excuse.
The days when I give a penny to this club are gone, they treat the fans like [Poor language removed] and rake them for everything they've got, they remind me of how the elite/corporations treat the public.

The club have said the image came from a “third party” which I pressume are kitbag (fanatics), they must have some bitter red scum in their ranks.

It’s really poor that this made it on to the shelves, there are thousands of great shots of Goodison packed to the rafters

It's funny tbf, but not even close to how funny it was when there was thousands of dumped t shirts at their friendly in Dublin when they jumped the gun a bit and that clown slipped with the words Premier League Champions written on.

Managed to acquire a couple to pass on as 'presents' to a few I know, the fume was immense, good times.

It's funny tbf, but not even close to how funny it was when there was thousands of dumped t shirts at their friendly in Dublin when they jumped the gun a bit and that clown slipped with the words Premier League Champions written on.

Managed to acquire a couple to pass on as 'presents' to a few I know, the fume was immense, good times.
If you have any, EBay calls

If you have any, EBay calls

Aunts fellow met a fella dumping boxes of em, could have taken a load of em but just got a few to post to me. He didn't tell me though and I rang him raging asking wtf he sending me rs shirts, had to fetch em from bin. Handing them out around the town was some craic, even posted one to one.

After I told yer man the laugh we had winding them up loads of united fans and that wanted em, are they worth money ?

Aunts fellow met a fella dumping boxes of em, could have taken a load of em but just got a few to post to me. He didn't tell me though and I rang him raging asking wtf he sending me rs shirts, had to fetch em from bin. Handing them out around the town was some craic, even posted one to one.

After I told yer man the laugh we had winding them up loads of united fans and that wanted em, are they worth money ?
I would most certainly pay for one to wear at Goodison

1514559807269.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.